Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear God

Dear God,

I want to tell you a few things and thank you for letting some incidents happen as they have, not just with me but also with some others. 

I want to thank you for some wonderful people I have come across, who have given me a glimpse of a path that will make me closer to you in a special way, that will enrich my greatness and my being, that lights inside me a light to understand and to see your presence and feel wonderful. I just want to thank you Lord, for having let those people come into my life and help me walk on the path of enlightenment and seek the peace that the Divine offers.

I want to thank you Lord, for giving eternal rest and peace to one innocent and brave girl, who fought with all her might till the end against the injustice that some devilish anti-socials meted out to her. Thank you Lord for keeping her safe with you, so that her life would not be a topic for discussion anymore and instead trigger inside us, an alarm that raises our conscience and forces us to introspect. Thank you Lord, for making the power-clad people feel scared of the masses at least once in their lifetime so that they realize that they are not the only power that can govern the lives of others.

I thank you Lord for the strength that you give me everyday to live every moment, to face mundane challenges, to face new struggles everyday. I thank you for giving me new challenges, new insights, new people and make me more strong and beautiful inside. I thank you Lord for all that is present in my life right now, all the special people with their special abilities, without whom some part of my life would seem so empty, or maybe a little less interesting. Thank you Lord for keeping them alive in my life and I hope I can surprise them, adore them and give them my heartfelt love and gratitude.

I thank you Lord for giving me this life, throughout which with every single day, I get a new opportunity to learn, and also to teach, to forget and also to forgive, to let me go half a mile and then again, come back a mile to my own. I thank you Lord for the privileges of education and good health that I enjoy everyday.

I would like to keep telling you about more things that I am falling love with everyday cause I know that you are up there watching me and want me to tell you so much about this always, so that I feel the love that you have for me, and have the wonderful things all planned out for me. So, I must thank you for that too cause I know You love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment